As energy costs have increased and low carbon designs have been introduced, the need for quality management of these elements has increased. Lateral has been providing this requirement from its inception. We carry out full design audits with relation to the commissionability, along with input into creating carbon efficient and energy efficient designs through WS1 to WS7.
Lateral commissioning management engineers consist of highly trained, qualified, experienced and industry recognised individuals who consistently exceed client expectations in delivering fully commissioned buildings.
Our prime role in any project is:
- Advise on commissionability and energy efficiency of the design from WS1 to WS5
- Manage the commissioning process through WS6
- Liaise and handover to authorities through WS6
- Manage the training of the client’s maintenance team through WS6
- Detailed analysis of the control strategies and their operation through WS6
- Monitor actual energy consumption against the design predicted through WS6 & WS7
- Assist the occupier after handover in understanding how their building works and modify control strategies and set points to achieve the optimum operating conditions through WS7
- Manage seasonal commission and survey client satisfaction throughout the first year of operation through WS7